Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- The next video in my new Astrology Studies series on my YouTube channel is up! 🪐 #learnastrology… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Time for some Autumn cleansing of space and energy! 🧙🏼♀️ #autumncleaning #wormwood instagram.com/p/CT-VVnOPYjL/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: prana
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
The ten-lesson section (L. 261-270) that Lovely Lisa and I completed last week was titled: What Is The Body? This was not a new topic to us, as The Course has discussed our physical bodies many…
We all experience times in our lives when we feel impatient and restless. I don’t necessarily mean that “cabin fever” type of restlessness, where our physical bodies have been stationary for too long and need to get moving, though it can … Continue reading
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Aum (Om) isn’t just a chant that yoga instructors use to open and close a yoga class. It … Continue reading
In preparation for the Summer Solstice and the new stage that my life is embarking on, I decided to deep clean, clear out, and re-arrange my space. In my old home that I had for nearly 10 years, I had completely … Continue reading
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading