Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A Walk-through of the beautiful Tree Whisper Oracle by the_woodland_hag is up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Daily Readings are back! Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday July 14, 2020 - The High Priestess: . Mysteries, truth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Card combo stalkers. Have you experienced this? The 10 of Swords and 10 of Pentacles have been showing up together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: prana
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
The ten-lesson section (L. 261-270) that Lovely Lisa and I completed last week was titled: What Is The Body? This was not a new topic to us, as The Course has discussed our physical bodies many…
We all experience times in our lives when we feel impatient and restless. I don’t necessarily mean that “cabin fever” type of restlessness, where our physical bodies have been stationary for too long and need to get moving, though it can … Continue reading
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Aum (Om) isn’t just a chant that yoga instructors use to open and close a yoga class. It … Continue reading
In preparation for the Summer Solstice and the new stage that my life is embarking on, I decided to deep clean, clear out, and re-arrange my space. In my old home that I had for nearly 10 years, I had completely … Continue reading
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading