Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- What to make, what to make? 🪶 #feathers #giftsfromabove instagram.com/p/CRo8JTHnGGb/… 2 days ago
- Another baby swallow visits. 🐣 #swallows #babybird #animalspirits instagram.com/p/CRozs5_n_Ux/… 2 days ago
- When you find your art (a bind rune here) in tarot. 🃏 #runes #bindrune #paganotherworlds #paganotherworldstarot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: pranayama
This Butterfly Journal post is in conjunction with Blue Butterflies and Me’s 11 Day Clearing from September 11 to the Equinox on September 22. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post at The Heartsongs Blog, and tomorrow’s post at Me, … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
The fourth limb of yoga is Pranayama. Etymologically Pranayama can be broken down in two ways: pran (breathe/breathing) + ayam (expansion), … Continue reading