Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the message is with The Moon (Pisces), The Hanged Man (Neptune), and The Eight of Fire/Wands - It’s Time to Shine and Take off with this project that both looks within and connects to the Cosmos! ⭐️ Decks: The Medieval Sigils Tarot can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/sigilla-mediaevalia-the-medieval-sigils-tarot. And The Making Magick Sigil Cards. ⭐️ #medievalsigilstarot #sigillamediaevalia #sigillatarot #sigils #sigilsandsymbols #sigilmagick #sigilcard #makingmagic #makingmagick #deckcreator #tarotdeckcreators #indiedecks #indietarotdeck #indiedeckcreator #timetoshineDaily Oracle Insight for Thursday January 23, 2020 - Inspiration vs Impulse - What inspires you to action today? Is it truly inspiration or is it an impulsive reaction to something external? ⭐️ Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through the link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living ⭐️ #inspiration #impulse #thefinelinescards #thefinelines #dailyinspiration #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday January 23, 2020 - Inspiration vs Impulse - What inspires you to action today? Is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Putting the details together now. 📚 #junkjournal #junkjournaling #lapbook #portabledesk #travelingdesk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: Josephine Wall
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading