Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Thousands of dried German Chamomile flowers from the garden, and there’s more coming! There will be plenty of tea for winter. 🌼 #chamomile #germanchamomile #chamomiletea #herbgarden #herbgardening #herbalist #herbalistsofinstagram #flowers #herbalinfusion #kitchenwitch #kitchenwitchery #hedgewitch #hedgewitchery #hedgewitchcraftDaily Tarot Insight for Monday August 26, 2019 - The King of Spices/Wands, Black Pepper - We’re excited, impassioned, ready, and have the mastery to take something on today, especially something we’ve hesitated or procrastinated on in the past. Go for it! 🌿 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌿 #kingofwands #dailytarotcard #dailycard #tarot #tarotreading #tarotreadersofig #tarotreadersofinstagram #blackpepper #bottanical #botanicaldecks #goforit
My YouTube Channel!
- Thousands of dried German Chamomile flowers from the garden, and there’s more coming! There will be plenty of tea f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Monday August 26, 2019 - The King of Spices/Wands, Black Pepper - We’re excited, impassione… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Josephine Wall
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading