Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday April 13, 2021 - Joy (The Sun) - Life isn’t all rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine, but occasionally we have days when all flows beautifully. If today isn’t one of those days, bring in some child-like playfulness to lighten and brighten your day!I’ve had to pull some late nights and early mornings with another unexpected school closure this past week (so much for a social media break to work on things!), but I have managed to get my Patreon almost all set up!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNlgamOn2EP/… 58 minutes ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNkL72Vn439/… 13 hours ago
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: Josephine Wall
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading