Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute #alaskanmalamutes #malamutesofinstagram #notawolf #notawolfdog #onehundredpercentDaily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and now we need to step forward into the unknown with gusto being the individual we have become. 🦋 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦋 #thefool #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #beyou #trustyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: root chakra
In my last Butterfly Journal post, I discussed diving deeper into the dark reaches of my psyche to bring even deeper Truths to light: Though much of the above may sound like, and is, about deep Truths, I can go deeper. There also … Continue reading
In this Butterfly Journal entry I will briefly discuss the first chakra. See all previous entries here. The root chakra is called Muladhara मूलाधार. Mula, or moola, means root, and thus this first chakra at the base of the spine is the root, … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading