Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 14 hours ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 14 hours ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: self-reflection
My newfound time, space, and energy to create this year of 2021 has been a lesson in relaxation or relaxing into the creative process. Even though I have created several decks and books in the past few years, it was … Continue reading
I tucked the first announcement for this teleconference workshop in my last Butterfly Journal post, but feel it is due its own post so those searching for it can easily find it. I hope you join us on journeying through Butterfly … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
I chose this day, December 21st, 2014, to participate in Linda Litebeing’s 2014 Wrap-Up Blog Challenge: What were the gifts of 2014? because today is the Winter Solstice here in the Northern Hemisphere, the day that the Sun stands still, and an … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading
This Butterfly Journal post is in conjunction with Blue Butterflies and Me’s 11 Day Clearing from September 11 to the Equinox on September 22. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post at The Heartsongs Blog, and tomorrow’s post at Me, … Continue reading
This Butterfly Journal post is in conjunction with Blue Butterflies and Me’s 11 Day Clearing from September 11 to the Equinox on September 22. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post by Linda at Lite Being Chronicles. In Entry #1, I mentioned … Continue reading