Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants that are naturally there or previously planted are very protective against spirits, evil, and unwanted guests. Lilies are one of them. 🧙🏼♀️ Lilies can be poisonous and are not typically used medicinally besides their fragrance lifting moods, but Hildegard von Bingen does list lily poultices and ointments for healing leprosy and rash. 🌿 #callalily #lilies #herbalism #magicalplants #hedgewitchcraft #hedgewitchesofinstagram #hildegardvonbingen #physicaDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 28, 2020 - The Song - Do you hear the song, the call, from your heart and soul? Listen to it closely today. 🧚♀️ Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle 🧚♀️ #listen #listentoyourheart #listentoyourheartsong #fairy #faerie #heartofthefaerieoracle #thesong #heartsong #dailyoracle #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclereading
My YouTube Channel!
- The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants are naturally there or pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 28, 2020 - The Song - Do you hear the song, the call, from your heart and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- A little LeNormand reading I did for myself as I wrote the Little White Book for my next deck(s), and well, quite a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: astral travel
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
By accepting our situations, we can surrender to the process of metamorphosis and personal growth. Acceptance and surrender, however, does not mean giving up or becoming a martyr. It means embracing what is, right now, for it is only when … Continue reading
This Butterfly Journal post is in conjunction with Blue Butterflies and Me’s 11 Day Clearing from September 11 to the Equinox on September 22. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post by Linda at Lite Being Chronicles. In Entry #1, I mentioned … Continue reading