Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteriaDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to be productive today. Do your chores, run errands, work on your hobbies, side business, and studies, and overall get stuff done! 🥮 Deck: The Alice Tarot 🥧 #dailytarot #dailycard #dailycardreading #dailytarotinsight #getstuffdone #alice #aliceinwonderland #tarotreadersofig
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some lovely Wisteria! 💐 #flowers #fragrantflowers #wisteria instagram.com/throughthepeac… 20 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday April 20, 2019 - The Eight of Coins - Like last Saturday, we are being advised to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A page from my Children’s Tarot Coloring Book showing card 8 Patience, something required for art and coloring!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: inner peace
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Lisa and I are in the middle of Review VI in the Course, which consists of lessons 201-220. At the beginning and end of each of these 20 short review lessons is the mantra: I am…
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
Butterfly… there she goes she glides upon the earth flowing through life existing in peace in this realm of pain and suffering she brings smiles and laughter upon the sullen faces of all those who do not yet understand that … Continue reading