Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!I hadn’t used this deck in 2, maybe 3, years! I had used it so much for several years, especially for Halloween specials, that it felt exhausted and worn out. Often I re-home decks when I sense they are in retirement mode, but I’m glad I kept her. It feels like I’ve met up with an old friend!This Sunday @themysticrosetarot and I are doing the next Live YouTube exploration of Tarot of the Holy Light. We will discuss the Court Cards of the Swords and Cups suits. Link to my YouTube channel is in the IG Bio!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVBxOjEJdQf/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CU-yDTPhkJy/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: inner peace
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Lisa and I are in the middle of Review VI in the Course, which consists of lessons 201-220. At the beginning and end of each of these 20 short review lessons is the mantra: I am…
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
Butterfly… there she goes she glides upon the earth flowing through life existing in peace in this realm of pain and suffering she brings smiles and laughter upon the sullen faces of all those who do not yet understand that … Continue reading