Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- 🐝 Bee 🌿 Rosemary instagram.com/p/B-ffFJtHrF1/… 12 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Friday April 3, 2020 - Daughter of Swords - Burn off some of the stress and restless stuck-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- More of my swallows happily nesting! instagram.com/p/B-csQWlgElA/… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Tag Archives: Bloggers for Peace
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
This morning after returning home from my early morning walk with my … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading