Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Check out my Triple Side-By-Side Walk-Through of My Three Alice In Wonderland Decks on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or directly here: https://youtu.be/gMaAfu2Oing 🐇 #aliceinwonderland #alice #alicetarot #thealicetarotbabastudio #tarotinwonderland #queenalice #queenalicetarot #tarot #tarotdecks #alicedecks #tarottube #youtuberDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday September 21, 2019 - The Eight of Swords - Today we may be feeling stuck, drained, overly stressed, or in conflict with ourselves. Instead of fighting these feelings, step back or step out and chill, relax, refresh, and rest for at least a little bit today. We will emerge flying! 🦇 Deck: The Anima Mundi Tarot by @thecreepingmoon 🦇 #eightofswords #animamundi #animamunditarot #chill #restday #personalday #dailytarotcard #dailytarot #tarotdaily
My YouTube Channel!
- Check out my Triple Side-By-Side Walk-Through of My Three Alice In Wonderland Decks on my YouTube channel, Julianne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday September 21, 2019 - The Eight of Swords - Today we may be feeling stuck, drained,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Gathering, harvesting, and prepping my herbs and plants for my Autumn spiritual practices. This morning I gathered… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Bloggers for Peace
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
This morning after returning home from my early morning walk with my … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading