Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!My Online Course, Journey through the Nakshatras, is now available and only $22!Daily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Thursday February 25, 2021 - Three of Wands - Where do you want to go? How high do you want to soar? Embrace inner and outer transformations and let the space for all you desire open up before you.
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLrrfyDHIiG/… 8 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLrqNJ2H6f6/… 9 hours ago
- I saw something scurry into this bush. Secret fairy hollow? 🧚♂️ instagram.com/p/CLpVfqgHdzZ/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: soul
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
Of course I just had to re-post this from one of my favorite bloggers, Symbol Reader! Namaste _/l\_
A beautiful poem by Charlie Chaplin. Thank you Soul Fields and Ambition in the City for posting it to be found and read! As I began to love myself I found that anguish and … Continue reading
This morning after returning home from my early morning walk with my … Continue reading
While looking for some ideas for this month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge: Art Thou Peaceful I came across the Global Art Project for Peace. “The mission of the Global Art Project is to joyously create a culture of peace through art. … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading