Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!I hadn’t used this deck in 2, maybe 3, years! I had used it so much for several years, especially for Halloween specials, that it felt exhausted and worn out. Often I re-home decks when I sense they are in retirement mode, but I’m glad I kept her. It feels like I’ve met up with an old friend!This Sunday @themysticrosetarot and I are doing the next Live YouTube exploration of Tarot of the Holy Light. We will discuss the Court Cards of the Swords and Cups suits. Link to my YouTube channel is in the IG Bio!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVBxOjEJdQf/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CU-yDTPhkJy/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: soul
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
Of course I just had to re-post this from one of my favorite bloggers, Symbol Reader! Namaste _/l\_
A beautiful poem by Charlie Chaplin. Thank you Soul Fields and Ambition in the City for posting it to be found and read! As I began to love myself I found that anguish and … Continue reading
This morning after returning home from my early morning walk with my … Continue reading
While looking for some ideas for this month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge: Art Thou Peaceful I came across the Global Art Project for Peace. “The mission of the Global Art Project is to joyously create a culture of peace through art. … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading