Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk #aroundtheneighborhoodDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for meeting up with good friends and like-minded folks, and for merrymaking and celebrating. Enjoy this day to the fullest! 🌺 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌺 #chrysanthemum #flowers #flowerdeck #botanicalcards #threeofcups #social #socialize #dailycard #dailytarotreading #tarot #indietarotdecks
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I found this beautiful Monarch Butterfly with a broken wing. It wasn’t struggling its condition, but seemed to be i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Being
In my last post on the Study in a Course in Miracles blog, The Word and Voice of God, I discussed how words and voices are sounds, and just like light, sound is vibration or vibrating energy. And, as physics and quantum physics … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading