Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKkIoJLH4dA/… 49 minutes ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKkGd70n6Ro/… 1 hour ago
- #kuruk #rip instagram.com/p/CKhItKLnN4B/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: Insights
Some of you know I offer distance Reiki Healing sessions. Now I’ve decided to also offer Chakra Balancing 15 minute Mini-Sessions for those who are new to distance healing and energy work or for those who want to just try it out. These … Continue reading
Yesterday morning I recorded the New Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope, and I kept saying this was a New Moon with a Bang. According to Vedic Astrology, today’s New Moon is in Aries with the Sun (for those not astronomically … Continue reading
I chose this day, December 21st, 2014, to participate in Linda Litebeing’s 2014 Wrap-Up Blog Challenge: What were the gifts of 2014? because today is the Winter Solstice here in the Northern Hemisphere, the day that the Sun stands still, and an … Continue reading
In my last post on the Study in a Course in Miracles blog, The Word and Voice of God, I discussed how words and voices are sounds, and just like light, sound is vibration or vibrating energy. And, as physics and quantum physics … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Many of the lessons in A Course In Miracles, as demonstrated in my last post The World We See, talk about seeing, vision, recognizing, seeking, and perceiving. Many lessons also discuss the Light, such as Lesson 44: God Is The Light…
Thank you to Espirational for honoring me with Follower of the Month! Click on over to find lots of espiration! Here is the short post I wrote for them: Living From Our Heart The new year is a time of new … Continue reading