When Linda at Litebeing Chronicles had her 111 Global Party, to celebrate she offered a free Western Astrology birth chart reading to three lucky readers. Though I’ve had my Vedic chart read by others, and I have studied and read numerous Western charts, I hadn’t had my Western chart read by a professional astrologer, so I jumped at this opportunity for a reading. Lucky for me, Linda picked me as one of the three recipients!
In conjunction (haha, pun intended!) with the Weekly Writing Challenge: A Pinch of You/Recipe, and based on the reading of my birth chart that Linda gave me, I thought I’d share this recipe of the pie (chart) that makes me:
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups fire
- 2 cups air
- 1 cup earth
Herbs and Spices:
- 2 tablespoons each of intuition/psychic abilities and spirituality
- 1 heaping tablespoon each of nurturing, creativity, communication, and teaching
- 1 tablespoon each of magnetism, adventure, and hard work
- 2 teaspoons of organization/attention to details
- 1 teaspoon power to manifest
- A regular dash of lucid and informative dreams
- Sprinkles of non-conformity
- Swirls of Free Spirit
- Preserves from past life old woman sages
While singing melodic spiritual chants, mix all ingredients well until consistency is even and balanced. Infuse with Sunshine and uniquely and artistically present to the world. When any/all ingredients are no longer fresh, discard, and start from scratch to create something even better and brighter!
Linda’s knowledgable reading of my natal chart was very thorough, pointing out all the major aspects and covering the transits she felt would influence me most. She also included a one-card Tarot reading before going over my chart for added insight. Thank you Linda for the reading! Check out Linda’s colorful story here, and if you’re curious about the ingredients that make up you, contact her for an astrology reading.