Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot is now available to purchase! Find out more on the Decks page through link in IG Bio or di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 29, 2020 - Sound Healing - Today sing, chant, or play or listen. To music that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- I’m just waiting for the shop page to be approved at Make Playing Cards for The Scrying Poetry Tarot! But, you can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: San Francisco astrologer
Below is an old post, called Vedic Astrology: The Study of Light, that I wrote a few years ago when I first started this blog. I thought I’d re-post it here since I just created a short video explaining the … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading
Yesterday morning I recorded the New Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope, and I kept saying this was a New Moon with a Bang. According to Vedic Astrology, today’s New Moon is in Aries with the Sun (for those not astronomically … Continue reading
We all experience times in our lives when we feel impatient and restless. I don’t necessarily mean that “cabin fever” type of restlessness, where our physical bodies have been stationary for too long and need to get moving, though it can … Continue reading
Most of us have heard the phrase, the Age of Aquarius, or at least we’ve heard the famous song about its dawning. What is the Age of Aquarius? What will the Age of Aquarius bring? Here I will explain, from … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, we are in the pre-shadow period of the upcoming Mercury retrograde that begins on October 4th, and when Mercury, the trickster, is having fun causing glitches and delays, he is really doing it for a … Continue reading
Navaratri means nine nights, from navam, नवम्, nine, and ratri, रात्रि, night, in Sanskrit. This festival is celebrated twice each year, in the Autumn and the Spring. In Spring Navaratri begins when the Moon enters the Nakshatra Ashwini at 0° in Mesha/Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac (Vedic … Continue reading
About a month ago, my friend and fellow astrologer Linda over at Litebeing Chronicles wrote a post about “likes” on WordPress in which she stated: What I would give to get a look at WordPress’ chart! And so, being the curious astrologer, I … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading