Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.Jar of “spiders!”
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 14 hours ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Mercury retrograde
As I mentioned last week, we are in the pre-shadow period of the upcoming Mercury retrograde that begins on October 4th, and when Mercury, the trickster, is having fun causing glitches and delays, he is really doing it for a … Continue reading
I am very excited to announce that tonight I will be guest hosting on BlogTalkRadio with Gwendolyn of Readings by Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn is a Numerologist and Tarot & Destiny card Reader. Tonight at 8:00 PM Pacific Time we will briefly … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how clear and honest communication is key to harmonious relationships, as well as an interesting dream I had that led me to review in depth the symbolism of Mercury (Hermes). This post fittingly comes while the … Continue reading
Today I am participating in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles’ Cosmic Retrograde Challenge. I am the first of nine of us lucky bloggers who have taken on Linda’s challenge: 1- Find an item you never use or never wear but you feel very … Continue reading
No, I’m not speaking gibber-jabber here, but these three terms … Continue reading