Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute #alaskanmalamutes #malamutesofinstagram #notawolf #notawolfdog #onehundredpercentDaily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and now we need to step forward into the unknown with gusto being the individual we have become. 🦋 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦋 #thefool #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #beyou #trustyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: YouTube
I’m back to making spiritual vlogs and discussion videos on my YouTube channel! I felt it would be helpful to post this one, Protection from Negative Energy & Respecting Boundaries, here since I’ve had countless readers and clients over the … Continue reading
Writing the post, The Fourteen Names of the Goddess, got me pondering about the number fourteen. With my focus of this dream message having been on the goddesses, especially Moon- and Mother-goddesses, I had not thought about the symbolism and meaning of the … Continue reading
ॐ नमः शिवाय शम्भू शङ्कर Om Namaha Shivaaya Shambhuu Shangkara As Sung: Om Namah Shivaya Shambho Shankara Om, I invoke Shiva [Gracious/Auspicious One], Formless Joy, Beneficent One लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु Lokaah Samastaha Sukhino Bhavantu May all beings everywhere be joyful!