Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- This is my desktop cleaned up! 😂 instagram.com/p/CQZPuP7HYPh/… 23 hours ago
- Agapanthus or Lily of the Nile, flower of love and friendship. 🌸 #agapanthus #lilyofthenile #flowers #blueflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQWkjGdH3JQ/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: San Francisco Tarot Reader
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
Yesterday morning I recorded the New Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope, and I kept saying this was a New Moon with a Bang. According to Vedic Astrology, today’s New Moon is in Aries with the Sun (for those not astronomically … Continue reading
Writing the post, The Fourteen Names of the Goddess, got me pondering about the number fourteen. With my focus of this dream message having been on the goddesses, especially Moon- and Mother-goddesses, I had not thought about the symbolism and meaning of the … Continue reading
There has barely been an entire year’s time in my life that I have not lived with cats. As a child, my family had at least two cats and regularly had a batch of kittens climbing all over the place. … Continue reading
Most of us have heard the phrase, the Age of Aquarius, or at least we’ve heard the famous song about its dawning. What is the Age of Aquarius? What will the Age of Aquarius bring? Here I will explain, from … Continue reading
I chose this day, December 21st, 2014, to participate in Linda Litebeing’s 2014 Wrap-Up Blog Challenge: What were the gifts of 2014? because today is the Winter Solstice here in the Northern Hemisphere, the day that the Sun stands still, and an … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, we are in the pre-shadow period of the upcoming Mercury retrograde that begins on October 4th, and when Mercury, the trickster, is having fun causing glitches and delays, he is really doing it for a … Continue reading
This week’s Oracle Card Reading, which you can view here, reminded me of this post I wrote in February 2013. I’ve been sensing big changes coming, and feel this applies to many of us right now… As Heraclitus knew, change is always … Continue reading
I am very excited to announce that tonight I will be guest hosting on BlogTalkRadio with Gwendolyn of Readings by Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn is a Numerologist and Tarot & Destiny card Reader. Tonight at 8:00 PM Pacific Time we will briefly … Continue reading