Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy International Cat Day! This was my last kitty Zoe, aka Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrranada. You can posthumously ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 9, 2020 - The Four of Wands - Today make an effort to honor or celebrate some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Just loving the balance between death and life outside my window! 🌸 #flowers #life #death #lifeanddeath… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: San Francisco Vedic Astrologer
Below is an old post, called Vedic Astrology: The Study of Light, that I wrote a few years ago when I first started this blog. I thought I’d re-post it here since I just created a short video explaining the … Continue reading
Yesterday morning I recorded the New Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope, and I kept saying this was a New Moon with a Bang. According to Vedic Astrology, today’s New Moon is in Aries with the Sun (for those not astronomically … Continue reading
In Ayurvedic Medicine there are three metabolic body types associated with the five … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading