Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk #aroundtheneighborhoodDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for meeting up with good friends and like-minded folks, and for merrymaking and celebrating. Enjoy this day to the fullest! 🌺 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌺 #chrysanthemum #flowers #flowerdeck #botanicalcards #threeofcups #social #socialize #dailycard #dailytarotreading #tarot #indietarotdecks
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- I found this beautiful Monarch Butterfly with a broken wing. It wasn’t struggling its condition, but seemed to be i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Nakshatras
The 27th of the 27 Nakshatras is Revati, which spans from 16°40’ to 30°00’ in Pisces/Mina in the Sidereal Zodiac. Revati means ‘wealthy’, ‘royal’, and ‘shining one’, but broken down rev- means ‘to move’ or ‘to go’, and –ati means … Continue reading
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
The eighth of the 27 Nakshatras is Pushya, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Cancer/Karkata in the Sidereal Zodiac. Pushya, पुष्या, is a type of plant, but it also means pure and auspicious. It’s main symbol is the flower, representing the potential … Continue reading
The third of the 27 Nakshatras is Krittika, which spans from 26°40′ Aries to 10° Taurus. Kṛttikā कृत्तिका means white spots and is associated with the sisters of stars, the Pleiades. In Hindu mythology the Krittika were six sisters who raised the … Continue reading
The first of the twenty-seven Nakshatras is Ashwini, which spans … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
Before going further into the Nakshatras and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), we need to become familiar with both the three Gunas and the four motivations of life. Let’s begin with the Gunas, which are the intrinsic qualities or tendencies of Prakriti, … Continue reading