Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!#sage #sageflowersDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure, do you step up into your power and be authentic or do you does your shadow take over and try to control others and the situation? 🦚 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 🦚 #shadowwork #shadowworkdeck #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #sovereignty #dominance #personalpower #dailymotivation #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- #sage #sageflowers instagram.com/p/B7jWUgkHdgz/… 19 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: liberation
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading