Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening #urbanforaging #harvest #harvestseasonDaily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 25, 2019 - The Knight of Crops/Pentacles, Corn - Whatever we are growing, creating, doing, and striving for, it all requires some patience, care taking, and moments of pause. Today is a day to nurture and rest, so that we can reap a better harvest. 🌽 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌽 #corn #theknightofpentacles #dailytarot #daily #dailymotivation #dailyguidance #tarotreading #tarotreadings #rest #nurture #selfcare
My YouTube Channel!
- The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 25, 2019 - The Knight of Crops/Pentacles, Corn - Whatever we are growing, cre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: liberation
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading
The nineteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Mula, spanning from 0°00′ to 13°20′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Mula, मूल, means root, source, origin, and foundation, all of which imply the end of one stage and the manifestation of a new one. From the roots, the tree … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading