Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!This month of June’s Animal Wisdom Guidance from my Patreon urged us to question ourselves: who we are, what roles we play, and who we have become. And most importantly, are we loyal to who we truly are?This is me and my new profile pic. I’m going through an incredible amount of self reassessment as well as revamping and fine-tuning all that I do. And though I loved my old profile image, it was time for me to show me!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQee1L8HPl8/… 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQb7ToYHJXB/… 11 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQb7ToYHJXB/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: liberation
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading