Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace the current energies and the energy of the upcoming New Moon. See you soon! ♥️Join me and @themysticrosetarot on her YouTube channel today at 11:00 Pacific as we explore and discuss the Wands Suit in Tarot of the Holy Light!
My YouTube Channel!
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNNUYUpnYW5/… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNNT1jEHOt4/… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: rebirth
Lately as one of my daily practices, I’ve been pulling a card from The Goddess Knowledge Cards both for inspiration and to learn about goddess symbolism from cultures around the world. When I turned the light on in my office … Continue reading
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
Springtime is the time of year when we come out of … Continue reading