Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging times, we too have watery resources, our emotions and emotional guidance, to help us work through and navigate difficult situations and to endure what we’d rather avoid. 🐪 Deck: The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck 🐪 #camel #resourcefulness #emotions #emotionalguidancesystem #oraclereadersofinstagram #animalspirit #dailyoracle #dailyguidance #lifecoach #lifecoachingforwomenMy little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultrees 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit #treespirits #witchsburr #adventure #altar #altarspace #druidry #oraclecards #oraclereadersofinstagram
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- My little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultreesart 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday May 23, 2019 - Wolf - Listen to your physical instincts today, that is listen to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Scorpio
I’ve had a couple of dreams this past week that have shown me how far I’ve come with my own inner healing within my psyche, including understanding archetypes and shadow aspects. The dream I will discuss here occurred the night … Continue reading
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
The seventeenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Anuradha, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika in the Sidereal Zodiac. Anuradha, अनुराध, is nearly identical to anuradha, अनूराध, which means causing happiness. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the lotus flower, whose beauty rises out of stagnant and murky waters towards the Sun to … Continue reading
The sixteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Vishakha, which spans from 20°00′ in Libra/Tula to 3°20′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika in the Sidereal Zodiac. The symbol for Vishakha is the potter’s wheel, which represents the whirlwind changes and illusions of life. Yet life, the clay, is shaped and molded both by the … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading
No, I’m not speaking gibber-jabber here, but these three terms … Continue reading
This past month I’ve been contemplating and working on healing my root chakra, Muladhara, and in this process have come to deeper realizations to the truth of my roots, and how, by making this life-changing transition, I have been bringing … Continue reading