Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Remember those seeds I chaotically planted? Well, the garden is now full of lettuces and greens! Check out my Sprouting Intentions & Making Sprouts video on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/h8dYdX2JNZ0Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday April 21, 2021 - Tin - Like the fox, Tin is a playful trickster, who reminds us that in order to be inspired and creative, we have to let go of some rigidity and stubbornness. Tin is also the metal of Jupiter, so bring play into your day and see what luck comes from it!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5bdqEnPIZ/… 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5auVCna8B/… 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2ykyinpCX/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: Scorpio
I’ve had a couple of dreams this past week that have shown me how far I’ve come with my own inner healing within my psyche, including understanding archetypes and shadow aspects. The dream I will discuss here occurred the night … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading
No, I’m not speaking gibber-jabber here, but these three terms … Continue reading
This past month I’ve been contemplating and working on healing my root chakra, Muladhara, and in this process have come to deeper realizations to the truth of my roots, and how, by making this life-changing transition, I have been bringing … Continue reading