Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall #harvest #harvestseason #veggiegarden #witchythingsDaily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy burden we’ve been carrying, whether this is emotional or something practical. So today give yourself a break to rest or take some time for yourself to free up some creative energy for the rest of the week. 🐴 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦄 #tenofwands #takeabreak #freeyourself #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailycard #creativefreedom #rest #randr #selfcare #selflove #takecareofyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- My next Tarot deck! The painting stage is done, but far from done! 🃏 #handpainted #handpaintedcards #majorarcana… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: phoenix
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading
This past month I’ve had the honor of reading and editing two books by psychic and empath Gary Leigh. The first one is The Empath Guidebook. Though written by Gary based on his personal experience, growth, and development as an empath, it … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading