Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The outer components are almost done. 📚 #junkjournal #lapbook #lapdesk #100percentrecycled #witchyjournal #boho #functional #handmadeDaily Oracle Insight for Friday January 17, 2020 - From The Tree Wisdom Cards - Serenity, Pear. See 2nd pic for guidance. 🍐 #pear #trees #treewisdom #serenity #dailyinspiration
My YouTube Channel!
- The outer components are almost done. 📚 #junkjournal #lapbook #lapdesk #100percentrecycled #witchyjournal #boho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday January 17, 2020 - From The Tree Wisdom Cards - Serenity, Pear. See 2nd pic for gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- A 2nd Little Library has popped up in the neighborhood! 📖 #books #reading #littlelibrary instagram.com/p/B7WgX34HMn1/… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: phoenix
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading
This past month I’ve had the honor of reading and editing two books by psychic and empath Gary Leigh. The first one is The Empath Guidebook. Though written by Gary based on his personal experience, growth, and development as an empath, it … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading