Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- #hummingbird instagram.com/p/CL7W85vHmtp/… 15 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CL7TE4LHkxO/… 16 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CL45KBiHkGC/… 1 day ago
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
Tag Archives: spiritual growth
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
When Barbara over at Me, My Magnificent Self asked me to join in on her February Awakening Challenge, I harmoniously said: yes! Two years ago many of us WordPress bloggers contributed in writing posts for her free E-book: A Selection of True Awakening Experiences, and we are … Continue reading
After much work, research, re-designing, and formatting, I am happy to announce that Butterfly Journal, Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, is now available in both softcover and hardcover versions in full color, including my own butterfly photography! Also in this new edition, … Continue reading
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year, I read a fellow blogger’s (Lisa from the blog BloomLisa) inquiry for a study-buddy for A Course in Miracles. As it so happened, I had “inherited” this very thick book from a former boyfriend, and though … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading