In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be the higher vibrations that we truly are. And I continue working on this art of allowing with a focus on allowing things to flow.
Last night I began facilitating the 12-class workshop of journeying through Butterfly Journal. (see information below if you’d like to join in. I will keep it open for sign-ups until the 2nd class, and you will get a recording of the first to catch up!) Leading up to it, I had the usual stresses and worries swirling in and out of my mind: Will others speak up and participate? Will there be clashes of personalities? Will it flow harmoniously? etc. So I reminded myself that those worries were all in my mind, and to go into it allowing the class and the participants’ own desires for how it could go to flow. And it did!
Harmony is always there for all of us, but we truly have to allow it by removing the things within ourselves which don’t allow it to flow: fears, worry, stubborn expectations, thinking things will be like the (inharmonious) past, and/or a need to control others or the situation. (See this month’s Full Moon Chakra Tarot Reading where I discuss more in depth the need to control. – Ahh, synchronicity!)
Thank you to my workshop participants for allowing a harmonious start to our journey of transformation together!
Transformational Journaling for Personal Growth
with Butterfly Journal!
During this 12 session interactive teleconference workshop, we will journey through Butterfly Journal together:
- Discussing the journal prompts and journal entry examples
- Brainstorming, outlining, and writing down key words of inspiration
- Sharing (optional) our writing
- Discussing personal insights, revelations, & challenges
- Posing questions to the group & self-inquiry
What will you gain and benefit from taking this workshop and going on this transformational journey?
- Skills in self-reflection
- Awareness and acknowledgment of your shadow side
- Healing of old and newer emotional and psychological wounds
- A clearer view and perception of yourself, your actions, and how they affect others
- A greater understanding and compassion for yourself, others, and the planet
Classes will be held every Wednesday evening from 6:00pm to 7:30pm Pacific time from February 17th through May 4th
Cost is $60.oo (only $5.oo per class!) – Sign-ups are now closed.
Once purchased, I will send you a confirmation email and the morning of the each session, I will send you the link, call in number, and access code to call into the teleconference sessions.
* If you are outside the US, long distance charges on your phone may apply depending on your phone and plan.
Sessions will be recorded and archived, so if you miss one or want to go back and review, you can!
Also, I have set up a Through the Peacock’s Eyes Webinars Community Facebook Page for discussion in between classes. Please “Like” the page here to follow along!