Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging times, we too have watery resources, our emotions and emotional guidance, to help us work through and navigate difficult situations and to endure what we’d rather avoid. 🐪 Deck: The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck 🐪 #camel #resourcefulness #emotions #emotionalguidancesystem #oraclereadersofinstagram #animalspirit #dailyoracle #dailyguidance #lifecoach #lifecoachingforwomenMy little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultrees 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit #treespirits #witchsburr #adventure #altar #altarspace #druidry #oraclecards #oraclereadersofinstagram
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- My little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultreesart 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday May 23, 2019 - Wolf - Listen to your physical instincts today, that is listen to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: transformation
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
A few nights ago I had a very interesting dream that had three different animal spirits in it: raccoons, lobsters, and crows. I’ve written about crow symbolism here, and raccoon symbolism will come. In this post I will focus on … Continue reading
Where I now live, there are coyotes all around. I’ve encountered a young, curious one in a park while walking my Alaskan Malamutes. I can often hear them singing to each other during the night, and occasionally I will see … Continue reading
The Prompt for the 12th Month: With love, we have opened ourselves up to joy and the beauty that is all around us, wherever we are. By now, no matter how painful and difficult it may have been at times, we … Continue reading
In last night’s class, Transformational Journaling for Personal Growth with Butterfly Journal, we discussed the 11th journal prompt on the topic of love. An important point came up – in understanding love and in living guided by love, it is necessary to love … Continue reading
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading