Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute #alaskanmalamutes #malamutesofinstagram #notawolf #notawolfdog #onehundredpercentDaily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and now we need to step forward into the unknown with gusto being the individual we have become. 🦋 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦋 #thefool #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #beyou #trustyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: transformation
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
As I go through Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, I will post the prompt for each month with the first posted entry for that given month (the journal may be begun at any time of the year). Since I … Continue reading
As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I’ve begun to post Daily Insights Through the Peacock’s Eyes on my YouTube channel. For today’s Daily Insight I used the Animal Wisdom Tarot, and card that came up was Magpie, Seven … Continue reading
We all experience times in our lives when we feel impatient and restless. I don’t necessarily mean that “cabin fever” type of restlessness, where our physical bodies have been stationary for too long and need to get moving, though it can … Continue reading