Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 19 hours ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 20 hours ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Carl Jung
Announcing my fourth (wow, really?!) deck creation: Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot, a hand-painted 78 card Tarot deck! The tarot is a system of ancient knowledge, wisdom, and archetypes spoken through the language of symbols: of numbers, of elements, … Continue reading
My long-time blog friend Alethea over at Not Tomatoes has nominated me for the 3.2.1 Me Challenge, and she has given me the word “joy” to write about. My response to her was, “My little “joy” keeps me busy, but I … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I’ve begun to post Daily Insights Through the Peacock’s Eyes on my YouTube channel. For today’s Daily Insight I used the Animal Wisdom Tarot, and card that came up was Magpie, Seven … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
This Butterfly Journal post is in conjunction with Blue Butterflies and Me’s 11 Day Clearing from September 11 to the Equinox on September 22. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post by Linda at Lite Being Chronicles. In Entry #1, I mentioned … Continue reading