Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!I hadn’t used this deck in 2, maybe 3, years! I had used it so much for several years, especially for Halloween specials, that it felt exhausted and worn out. Often I re-home decks when I sense they are in retirement mode, but I’m glad I kept her. It feels like I’ve met up with an old friend!This Sunday @themysticrosetarot and I are doing the next Live YouTube exploration of Tarot of the Holy Light. We will discuss the Court Cards of the Swords and Cups suits. Link to my YouTube channel is in the IG Bio!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 10 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVBxOjEJdQf/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CU-yDTPhkJy/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Category Archives: Meditations
As I contemplate, formulate, organize, and plan all the mystical and magical topics I wish to share, teach, and work on with my Patreon Community, I keep coming back to clarifying and defining for myself the abstract concepts and energies … Continue reading
This past Solstice/New Years marked my fifteenth annual labyrinth meditation walk. It feels like I just began this ritual, but at the same time my life since my first New Year’s Eve labyrinth walk has been quite the labyrinthine journey … Continue reading
The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle is something I’ve been pondering about lately. Well, not just lately, but much more lately since I recently turned 45, the age where I am officially middle-aged. (See Wikipedia definition – Middle Age). With a … Continue reading
My long-time blog friend Alethea over at Not Tomatoes has nominated me for the 3.2.1 Me Challenge, and she has given me the word “joy” to write about. My response to her was, “My little “joy” keeps me busy, but I … Continue reading
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading