Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Monday 17, 2021 - The Sage - What we see may not actually be. The Sage asks us to detach our expectations from a situation in order to see what’s beneath the surface.The Weekly Tarot Reading for May 17-23 is up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/SKsnlkTvO98
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO8a6nOnaiS/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO52yZlHUqJ/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO519b7nt6f/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Category Archives: Book Reviews Etc.
This is the first time I am posting some else’s writing. I recently read James Allen’s As A Man Thinketh. It’s a short read, but by no means a quick read. This tiny book, an essay really, written in 1902 and … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading
I’m very excited to announce another wonderful review for my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! Head on over to Mungai and the Goa Constrictor for other great children’s books, reviews, and information about wildlife and endangered species. It’s a blog with … Continue reading
This past month I’ve had the honor of reading and editing two books by psychic and empath Gary Leigh. The first one is The Empath Guidebook. Though written by Gary based on his personal experience, growth, and development as an empath, it … Continue reading
Originally posted on Haiku By Ku:
That is the last line Of my newly published book Please support rescues! Wooooohoooooowooooowoooooooo! I’m so very excited and thankful to announce that my book, Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could, is published and available…
I’d like to announce my latest publication: Flying From the Heart, A Collection of Poems … Continue reading
After reading the post, The Universe Is All of Us, Licensed … Continue reading