Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- New #moon 🌚 in #cancer June 23 @ 7:31 pm Pacific time #tarot guidance from the #druidcraft… instagram.com/p/BVsKnj7BpoL/ 7 hours ago
- Heirloom #tomatoes ripening on the #vine 🍅! I saved seeds from #organic grocery store tomatoes… instagram.com/p/BVp7B2shepu/ 1 day ago
- Happy #summer #solstice @ 9:24 pm PDT 🌻🌞 instagram.com/p/BVlMB1aBpeR/ 3 days ago
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
Category Archives: Book Reviews Etc.
To celebrate Saint Nicholas Day and the Spirit of Giving for the Christmas Holiday Season, I am giving away the e-book version of my holiday fairy, The March of the Toymakers. It is available for free December 6-7th through Amazon here! … Continue reading
For one day only on Friday December 12th, the e-version of my holiday fairy tale, The March of the Toymakers, will be available for download for free! Click here to get your free holiday fairy tale! You can also download a Kindle App for free … Continue reading
As the Thanksgiving Holiday approaches, I’d like to say thank you to all who have visited, followed, liked, and commented on this site, and to those who have purchased my books and scheduled readings with me. It amazes me that … Continue reading
I was going to wait until November to do this, but since there are goblins, ogres, the Bugbear, and the Banshee in this story, I thought I’d gift my holiday fairy tale for Halloween! From Thursday 10/23 through Sunday 10/26 … Continue reading
This is the first time I am posting some else’s writing. I recently read James Allen’s As A Man Thinketh. It’s a short read, but by no means a quick read. This tiny book, an essay really, written in 1902 and … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading
I’m very excited to announce another wonderful review for my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! Head on over to Mungai and the Goa Constrictor for other great children’s books, reviews, and information about wildlife and endangered species. It’s a blog with … Continue reading
Thank you so much to Bound4Escape, Everything About Books for writing a lovely review for my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! Do hop on over to check out the many book reviews and everything about books! Title: The March of the … Continue reading
This past month I’ve had the honor of reading and editing two books by psychic and empath Gary Leigh. The first one is The Empath Guidebook. Though written by Gary based on his personal experience, growth, and development as an empath, it … Continue reading
I’m excited to announce the publication of my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! And what better way to do it than with a wonderful review over at Friendly Fairy Tales! Thank you Brenda for your time, kind words, and excitement about The March … Continue reading