Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk #aroundtheneighborhoodDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for meeting up with good friends and like-minded folks, and for merrymaking and celebrating. Enjoy this day to the fullest! 🌺 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌺 #chrysanthemum #flowers #flowerdeck #botanicalcards #threeofcups #social #socialize #dailycard #dailytarotreading #tarot #indietarotdecks
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- I found this beautiful Monarch Butterfly with a broken wing. It wasn’t struggling its condition, but seemed to be i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Category Archives: Book Reviews Etc.
This is the first time I am posting some else’s writing. I recently read James Allen’s As A Man Thinketh. It’s a short read, but by no means a quick read. This tiny book, an essay really, written in 1902 and … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading
I’m very excited to announce another wonderful review for my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! Head on over to Mungai and the Goa Constrictor for other great children’s books, reviews, and information about wildlife and endangered species. It’s a blog with … Continue reading
This past month I’ve had the honor of reading and editing two books by psychic and empath Gary Leigh. The first one is The Empath Guidebook. Though written by Gary based on his personal experience, growth, and development as an empath, it … Continue reading
Originally posted on Haiku By Ku:
That is the last line Of my newly published book Please support rescues! Wooooohoooooowooooowoooooooo! I’m so very excited and thankful to announce that my book, Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could, is published and available…
I’d like to announce my latest publication: Flying From the Heart, A Collection of Poems … Continue reading
After reading the post, The Universe Is All of Us, Licensed … Continue reading