Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- #mandala #meditation #completion #creativity #inspiration #art #coloring #sun #universe instagram.com/p/BTFgqeQB6ZF/ 4 days ago
- #mandala #meditation #workinprogress #sun #creativity #inspiration #focus instagram.com/p/BTFJImshm3g/ 4 days ago
- A special Easter reading! From the #sacredgeometry #oracle deck - The Seed of Life, The… instagram.com/p/BS81KCyBwpj/ 1 week ago
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
Tag Archives: fairy tales
To celebrate Saint Nicholas Day and the Spirit of Giving for the Christmas Holiday Season, I am giving away the e-book version of my holiday fairy, The March of the Toymakers. It is available for free December 6-7th through Amazon here! … Continue reading
I’m very excited to announce another wonderful review for my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! Head on over to Mungai and the Goa Constrictor for other great children’s books, reviews, and information about wildlife and endangered species. It’s a blog with … Continue reading
Thank you so much to Bound4Escape, Everything About Books for writing a lovely review for my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! Do hop on over to check out the many book reviews and everything about books! Title: The March of the … Continue reading
I’m excited to announce the publication of my latest book: The March of the Toymakers! And what better way to do it than with a wonderful review over at Friendly Fairy Tales! Thank you Brenda for your time, kind words, and excitement about The March … Continue reading