Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!After doing my Full Moon Rune Reading, I thought I’d ask my ancestors: What do I need to hear/know/do for my inner growth and self-care?Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUGLewIBxRk/… 13 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 1 day ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: animal spirits
Dolphin symbolism, like the oceans that are their homes, is vast and deep, and it is very similar to the symbolism of the Animal Spirit: The Whale. Dolphins are one of the most intelligent animals on the planet, and they … Continue reading
Of course I just had to re-post this from one of my favorite bloggers, Symbol Reader! Namaste _/l\_
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In honor of both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day today, I am reposting the following: Saint Francis of Assisi came from a wealthy family. He had all the comforts of luxury for his day, but he saw … Continue reading
Originally posted on Haiku By Ku:
That is the last line Of my newly published book Please support rescues! Wooooohoooooowooooowoooooooo! I’m so very excited and thankful to announce that my book, Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could, is published and available…
One day sometime back in mid-February I noticed a snail hanging … Continue reading
The wolf is a creature greatly feared. They are depicted in fairy tales, mythologies, stories, and movies as ferocious and murderous. As the Werewolf, they are one of the monsters that go bump in the (full moon) night and haunt … Continue reading