Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!First time making throat or cough drops, and they turned out ok! See 2nd pic. They came out more caramel consistency instead of hard candy, but that will be the goal for the next batch.It’s a wee bit early to pick these, but then we don’t get frost here typically anyways. These will do as I prepare to make some winter cold and flu herbal remedies!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVYTrcDJxw9/… 1 day ago
- It’s a wee bit early to pick these, but then we don’t get frost here typically anyways. These will do as I prepare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Hydrangeas are looking perfectly spooky for Halloween! 🧙🏼♀️ #hydrangeas #decay #halloweenflowers instagram.com/p/CVVs05Epspz/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: animal welfare
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading