Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday April 13, 2021 - Joy (The Sun) - Life isn’t all rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine, but occasionally we have days when all flows beautifully. If today isn’t one of those days, bring in some child-like playfulness to lighten and brighten your day!I’ve had to pull some late nights and early mornings with another unexpected school closure this past week (so much for a social media break to work on things!), but I have managed to get my Patreon almost all set up!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNlgamOn2EP/… 1 hour ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNkL72Vn439/… 13 hours ago
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: books
The Prompt for the 12th Month: With love, we have opened ourselves up to joy and the beauty that is all around us, wherever we are. By now, no matter how painful and difficult it may have been at times, we … Continue reading
In last night’s class, Transformational Journaling for Personal Growth with Butterfly Journal, we discussed the 11th journal prompt on the topic of love. An important point came up – in understanding love and in living guided by love, it is necessary to love … Continue reading
Below is an old post, called Vedic Astrology: The Study of Light, that I wrote a few years ago when I first started this blog. I thought I’d re-post it here since I just created a short video explaining the … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
In the last entry, I stated: oftentimes, our teachers are the experiences themselves, often the most difficult and challenging ones. We can learn from these struggles. These karmic lessons, if we allow, will take us to the deepest and darkest places … Continue reading
By accepting our situations, we can surrender to the process of metamorphosis and personal growth. Acceptance and surrender, however, does not mean giving up or becoming a martyr. It means embracing what is, right now, for it is only when … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading