Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!#erica #heather #heathers #flowersDaily Tarot Insight for Friday February 28, 2020 - The Sun - Things are looking bright and hopeful, but don’t fly too close to the sun, that is, be optimistic but not to the point of blindness. 🌞 Deck: Ostara Tarot 🌞 #thesun #optimism #icarusfalls #icarus #hope #dailytarot #dailytarotreading #dailytarotcard
My YouTube Channel!
- #erica #heather #heathers #flowers instagram.com/p/B9Fckx-HXx3/… 5 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Friday February 28, 2020 - The Sun - Things are looking bright and hopeful, but don’t fly t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- I put up a blog post discussing a bit how I structured/created the sigils in Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Tag Archives: mental illness
As I work on two of my books-in-progress, both of which have much to do with the psyche, psychology, the unconscious realm, and healing in those areas, I’ve realized that much of what I am really writing about is ancestral … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
Last month’s journal topic was Faith, and with the journaling process of the first three months of Butterfly Journal I feel I have accomplished a great amount of healing. I left off the last entry saying: I am now curious to see how … Continue reading