Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading: Hold onto our hats this week as something new, exciting, inspirational, and possibly unexpected strikes us. While we may have been feeling content in our lives in general, an undercurrent of blasé becomes very apparent. Take whatever the new energy is, and let it be your guide to leave behind what you no longer have passion, interest, or concern for.A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVJzHNHliqd/… 1 day ago
- A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout instagram.com/p/CVJYdxUPnin/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 3 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: mental illness
As I work on two of my books-in-progress, both of which have much to do with the psyche, psychology, the unconscious realm, and healing in those areas, I’ve realized that much of what I am really writing about is ancestral … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
Last month’s journal topic was Faith, and with the journaling process of the first three months of Butterfly Journal I feel I have accomplished a great amount of healing. I left off the last entry saying: I am now curious to see how … Continue reading