Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- The videos for the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- With tonight’s Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse I begin a new Moon Journal. I’m feeling pulled to work more intimate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A page from my new Book of Mirrors, where I am journaling my most significant journeys and visions and reflecting u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: Alzheimer’s
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
Last month’s journal topic was Faith, and with the journaling process of the first three months of Butterfly Journal I feel I have accomplished a great amount of healing. I left off the last entry saying: I am now curious to see how … Continue reading