Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Monday 17, 2021 - The Sage - What we see may not actually be. The Sage asks us to detach our expectations from a situation in order to see what’s beneath the surface.The Weekly Tarot Reading for May 17-23 is up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/SKsnlkTvO98
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO8a6nOnaiS/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO52yZlHUqJ/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO519b7nt6f/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: self-awareness
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading
This post is part of the month-long blog collaborative organized by Barbara at Me, My Magnificent Self. This January Challenge is about “welcoming in awakening experiences.” I chose this date for the challenge because January 5th is the Twelfth Day of … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
It’s that time of year when the signs of Christmas are all around. Whether you are religious or not, bringing the true meaning of Christmas into our lives can be important for all of us. What is the true meaning … Continue reading
Last month’s journal topic was Faith, and with the journaling process of the first three months of Butterfly Journal I feel I have accomplished a great amount of healing. I left off the last entry saying: I am now curious to see how … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading