Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming #gardening #veggiegarden #greenonions #onions #growyourownfoodDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! That can as simple as taking a different route to work or trying out that quirky coffee shop. Let yourself blow with the breeze of impulse. 💨 Deck: The Mother’s Wisdom Deck 🎈 #motherswisdomdeck #motherswisdom #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclecardreading #wind #gowiththeflow #adventure #bespontaneous
My YouTube Channel!
- Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: self-awareness
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading
This post is part of the month-long blog collaborative organized by Barbara at Me, My Magnificent Self. This January Challenge is about “welcoming in awakening experiences.” I chose this date for the challenge because January 5th is the Twelfth Day of … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
It’s that time of year when the signs of Christmas are all around. Whether you are religious or not, bringing the true meaning of Christmas into our lives can be important for all of us. What is the true meaning … Continue reading
Last month’s journal topic was Faith, and with the journaling process of the first three months of Butterfly Journal I feel I have accomplished a great amount of healing. I left off the last entry saying: I am now curious to see how … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading