Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging times, we too have watery resources, our emotions and emotional guidance, to help us work through and navigate difficult situations and to endure what we’d rather avoid. 🐪 Deck: The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck 🐪 #camel #resourcefulness #emotions #emotionalguidancesystem #oraclereadersofinstagram #animalspirit #dailyoracle #dailyguidance #lifecoach #lifecoachingforwomenMy little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultrees 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit #treespirits #witchsburr #adventure #altar #altarspace #druidry #oraclecards #oraclereadersofinstagram
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- My little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultreesart 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday May 23, 2019 - Wolf - Listen to your physical instincts today, that is listen to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Bodhisattva
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
I’ve had the honor of writing another poetic duet, this time with … Continue reading
During the homily of a Catholic mass that I … Continue reading