Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The more I write, the more I study, the more I psychically explore, the more I journey back to memories, the more I understand my sister and schizophrenia, the more I also understand myself.Daily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Sunday March 7, 2021 - It’s a good day to spend time turning within, examining our dreams, and seeking the hidden wisdom we hold within our psyches.
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMIaUOnHe2M/… 17 minutes ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMF2Io4HDbN/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMFuOVZnPB0/… 1 day ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: Bodhisattva
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
I’ve had the honor of writing another poetic duet, this time with … Continue reading
During the homily of a Catholic mass that I … Continue reading