Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, and did a Tea Leaves, Tarot, & Oracle Reading. Direct link here: https://youtu.be/KNUFizJUksk ☕️ #tealeaves #tealeafreading #readingtealeaves #tasseomancy #tarotreading #weeklytarot #tarottube #tarotreadersofig #tarotreadersofinstagram #oraclecardreader #oraclereadersofinstagram #oraclereader #pareidoliaDaily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mountain in command of his physical life and domain, yet reminiscent of the Hermit card, standing alone at night pondering within. (The Bear came up in this week’s YouTube Weekly Tarot Reading in the Tea Leaf Reading too!) Today we are being called to find the deeper meanings and motivations underlying our physical and material goals, aspirations, and success. 🐻 Deck: The Anima Mundi Tarot 🐻 #bear #animamundi #animamunditarot #introspection #kingofpentacles #dailytarotcard #dailydraw #dailytarot
My YouTube Channel!
- I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- A spread I did for me and my mother, who is passed on. It looks as though we have done much mutual healing and forg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Bodhisattva
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
I’ve had the honor of writing another poetic duet, this time with … Continue reading
During the homily of a Catholic mass that I … Continue reading