Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ve been seriously thinking of taking an extended break or sabbatical away from client readings so I can make my books, my writing, the number one priority. The cards seem to support this: What I wish to create has been brewing for a long time. It won’t birth completely unless I take action to put destiny into my own hands.Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday June 19, 2021 - Maat, Justice - We are at the center of the scales today, faced with tipping the balance between our heart’s desires and the rational thing to do. Which is the fair and just choice?
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQTg015niHW/… 16 minutes ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQRtTBDnyzm/… 17 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQO40OIHcM2/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: angels
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading
This morning after returning home from my early morning walk with my … Continue reading