Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!October 25-31 Weekly Reading: It’s a week of making decisions. What to do? What to do? Some things will have to be let go or turned down so we can stand up for what we really want, even if we fear others won’t agree or approve.First time making throat or cough drops, and they turned out ok! See 2nd pic. They came out more caramel consistency instead of hard candy, but that will be the goal for the next batch.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVbwLV8Fegx/… 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVYTrcDJxw9/… 4 days ago
- It’s a wee bit early to pick these, but then we don’t get frost here typically anyways. These will do as I prepare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Golden Gate Park
Though I wrote about the hummingbird about a year and a half ago, tucked into the post on The Raven/Crow, I’ve recently had some amazing encounters and feel the hummingbird deserves a post of her own. Whenever a hummingbird visits … Continue reading →