Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Today was my mother’s birthday. I was going to do a conversation spread to see how our relationship healing is coming along, but the Ten of Cups flew out (very hard to get poppers on rose petal velvet feeling decks like this one), and that’s all I needed to hear.Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 15, 2021 - Karma (Wheel of Fortune) - What do you want to do? What do you want be? It may not be nor does it have to be limited to just one thing. Decide today to shift your karma in a more expansive and fortunate direction!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNqAQcIneRd/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNp_UM0HNF4/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNoV609HEhQ/… 19 hours ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: Ohlone
Though I wrote about the hummingbird about a year and a half ago, tucked into the post on The Raven/Crow, I’ve recently had some amazing encounters and feel the hummingbird deserves a post of her own. Whenever a hummingbird visits … Continue reading →
Late this morning I came across Symbol Reader’s post: I Love You, My Secret Raven (a great read for those of you who like Kafka and psychological astrology!). About ten minutes later I heard the kaw-ing of crows outside my window. … Continue reading →