Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CFz_Ehyn8Ve/… 2 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CFz9xRPHHCw/… 2 hours ago
- Wormwood Wreath for Protection against Unwanted Ghosts & Spirits video up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: death
Recently I have come across a couple of snakes, first on a run a few days ago and then this morning while walking to the dog park. Both of these snakes were dead, which did not alarm me. It reminded … Continue reading
Originally posted on Shambhala Blog:
The great, perhaps the greatest living yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar died today in Pune, India, at the delightfully advanced age of 95. There will be many public tributes and even more private tributes as his…
As I study A Course in Miracles with my friend and study buddy Lisa of BloomLisa, I have often pondered the concept of original sin. Having gone to a Roman Catholic school from ages 5-13, I studied in depth the teachings and philosophies of … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
In the last post, The Ninth Nakshstra: Ashlesha, I briefly touched on Ashlesha’s symbol, the snake, so I thought this would be a great time to go into the snake symbolism some more. The snake has many dualistic qualities. Across cultures they … Continue reading
This post is part of the month-long blog collaborative organized by Barbara at Me, My Magnificent Self. This January Challenge is about “welcoming in awakening experiences.” I chose this date for the challenge because January 5th is the Twelfth Day of … Continue reading
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
In the recent post, Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell, I discussed many of the current Western Astrological watery influences on our emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing and growth. When I was preparing for that post, I had also taken a look at … Continue reading