Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!More German Chamomile from the garden, (I need to harvest flowers daily for a while!) and Hildegard von Bingen’s recommendation for healing uses. 🌼 #chamomile #chamomiletea #germanchamomile #flowers #herbalhealing #herbalists #herbalistsofinstagram #hedgewitch #hedgewitchery #witchesofinstagram #witchythings #hildegardvonbingen #medievalherbalismDaily Moon Guidance for Friday July 19, 2019 - The Waning Gibbous Moon inspires us to find Guidance from within as she transforms into the Sage Moon moving from Aquarius’ Visionary energy into Pisces’ Psychic energy. The Sage Moon reminds us to both Purify our energy and space, with Sage for example, and to connect to our inner Sage. 🌖 Deck: Spirit de la Lune by @spiritdelalune ♒️➡️♓️ #moonguidance #moonmagic #moonmagick #luna #spiritdelalune #aquarius #pisces #sage #psychic #dailyguidance #dailyinspiration #oraclereading #moonoracle #moonphaseoracle
My YouTube Channel!
- As I read Carl Jung’s The Red Book, I cannot help but see the characters / archetypes of his visions as archetypes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Moon Guidance for Thursday July 18, 2019 - It is still an Aquarius Wolf Moon Waning Gibbous, but we are called to R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Feeling called to work with some of my Marseilles style Tarot decks, which admittedly I sometimes forget I have, es… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Christianity
As I study A Course in Miracles with my friend and study buddy Lisa of BloomLisa, I have often pondered the concept of original sin. Having gone to a Roman Catholic school from ages 5-13, I studied in depth the teachings and philosophies of … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year, I read a fellow blogger’s (Lisa from the blog BloomLisa) inquiry for a study-buddy for A Course in Miracles. As it so happened, I had “inherited” this very thick book from a former boyfriend, and though … Continue reading
It’s the Christmas season. A time when we shop, give gifts, feast, and … Continue reading