Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- What to make, what to make? 🪶 #feathers #giftsfromabove instagram.com/p/CRo8JTHnGGb/… 2 days ago
- Another baby swallow visits. 🐣 #swallows #babybird #animalspirits instagram.com/p/CRozs5_n_Ux/… 2 days ago
- When you find your art (a bind rune here) in tarot. 🃏 #runes #bindrune #paganotherworlds #paganotherworldstarot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Buddhism
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
Most know or have at least heard of the story of Ebenezer Scrooge in Charles Dickens’ novel, A Christmas Carol. In the story Scrooge learned through a night of nightmares (or time travel) and self-reflection that being greedy and miserly only brought him … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year, I read a fellow blogger’s (Lisa from the blog BloomLisa) inquiry for a study-buddy for A Course in Miracles. As it so happened, I had “inherited” this very thick book from a former boyfriend, and though … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading