Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Monday 17, 2021 - The Sage - What we see may not actually be. The Sage asks us to detach our expectations from a situation in order to see what’s beneath the surface.The Weekly Tarot Reading for May 17-23 is up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/SKsnlkTvO98
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO8a6nOnaiS/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO52yZlHUqJ/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO519b7nt6f/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: art
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
While looking for some ideas for this month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge: Art Thou Peaceful I came across the Global Art Project for Peace. “The mission of the Global Art Project is to joyously create a culture of peace through art. … Continue reading
My totem animal chants deep to my soul Filling me with light, dispelling shadows Energy is magical, neither good nor bad Dedicate your life to healing those you can Animal spirits and guides there be Bears looking for me in … Continue reading