Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening #urbanforaging #harvest #harvestseasonDaily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 25, 2019 - The Knight of Crops/Pentacles, Corn - Whatever we are growing, creating, doing, and striving for, it all requires some patience, care taking, and moments of pause. Today is a day to nurture and rest, so that we can reap a better harvest. 🌽 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌽 #corn #theknightofpentacles #dailytarot #daily #dailymotivation #dailyguidance #tarotreading #tarotreadings #rest #nurture #selfcare
My YouTube Channel!
- The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 25, 2019 - The Knight of Crops/Pentacles, Corn - Whatever we are growing, cre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: mindfulness
Originally posted on smilecalm:
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. ~Thich Nhat Hanh nature’s sweet gifts If only my words could fully express the…
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading