Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming #gardening #veggiegarden #greenonions #onions #growyourownfoodDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! That can as simple as taking a different route to work or trying out that quirky coffee shop. Let yourself blow with the breeze of impulse. 💨 Deck: The Mother’s Wisdom Deck 🎈 #motherswisdomdeck #motherswisdom #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclecardreading #wind #gowiththeflow #adventure #bespontaneous
My YouTube Channel!
- Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: mindfulness
Originally posted on smilecalm:
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. ~Thich Nhat Hanh nature’s sweet gifts If only my words could fully express the…
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading