Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 19 hours ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 20 hours ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: mindfulness
Originally posted on smilecalm:
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. ~Thich Nhat Hanh nature’s sweet gifts If only my words could fully express the…
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading