Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!I hadn’t used this deck in 2, maybe 3, years! I had used it so much for several years, especially for Halloween specials, that it felt exhausted and worn out. Often I re-home decks when I sense they are in retirement mode, but I’m glad I kept her. It feels like I’ve met up with an old friend!This Sunday @themysticrosetarot and I are doing the next Live YouTube exploration of Tarot of the Holy Light. We will discuss the Court Cards of the Swords and Cups suits. Link to my YouTube channel is in the IG Bio!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVBxOjEJdQf/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CU-yDTPhkJy/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: mindfulness
Originally posted on smilecalm:
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. ~Thich Nhat Hanh nature’s sweet gifts If only my words could fully express the…
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading