Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep soul healing today. Ask her for her guidance. 🧚♀️ Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle 🧚♀️ #queen #soulhealing #askforhealingandguidance #faeriequeen #fairyqueen #heartofthefaerieoracle #dailyoraclecard #dailyfairymessage #dailyoraclereading #fairyoracleThe Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants that are naturally there or previously planted are very protective against spirits, evil, and unwanted guests. Lilies are one of them. 🧙🏼♀️ Lilies can be poisonous and are not typically used medicinally besides their fragrance lifting moods, but Hildegard von Bingen does list lily poultices and ointments for healing leprosy and rash. 🌿 #callalily #lilies #herbalism #magicalplants #hedgewitchcraft #hedgewitchesofinstagram #hildegardvonbingen #physica
My YouTube Channel!
- The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants are naturally there or pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 28, 2020 - The Song - Do you hear the song, the call, from your heart and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- A little LeNormand reading I did for myself as I wrote the Little White Book for my next deck(s), and well, quite a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: mindfulness
Originally posted on smilecalm:
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. ~Thich Nhat Hanh nature’s sweet gifts If only my words could fully express the…
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As I’ve reviewed my notes, circles, and underlinings in The Course from these last few weeks, I have recollected how the theme of remembering is being woven through the lessons. Regular reminders always help concepts,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading