Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astrology perspective, are up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or directly here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlehb3Z4es2ziXE0ImFVE4dEErwD76Zfy 🌕 #fullmoon #fullmoonsagittarius #fullmoonhoroscope #sagittarius #sagittariusmoon #tarotscope #comingout #beyourauthenticself #vedicastrology #astrology #jyotish #advocateDaily Tarot Insight for Sunday June 16, 2019 - The Hierophant - This directly ties into the message of The Hierophant in this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading if facing others who might not like that we live, have beliefs, or ideas that go against traditions and what is expected of us. Be yourself knowing you can’t please everyone ever. To watch the Weekly Tarot video, visit my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or direct link here: https://youtu.be/pNORy0Dly1g 👨🏽⚖️ Deck: The Children of Litha Tarot by @xiahunt 👩🏻🎨 #thehierophant #hierophanttarot #traditions #beyou #weeklytarotreading #dailyinsight #dailytarot #childrenoflitha #youcantpleaseeveryone
My YouTube Channel!
- The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday June 16, 2019 - The Hierophant - This directly ties into the message of The Hieropha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The Teacher, aka The Hierophant, from my deck Children’s Tarot and companion Guidebook & Coloring Book. 👩🏫 To see… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: eight limbs of yoga
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
With the first limb of yoga, or Yama, I discussed the abstinence practices for actions from … Continue reading
The fourth and fifth practices of the first limb of yoga are self-control and non-hoarding, respectively. Brahmacharya is a practice of self-control of desire in both thought and action. It is not a practice of suppression, but of becoming ever … Continue reading
The third practice of the first limb of yoga is to live a life of truthfulness and honesty. We should not lie, cheat, or deceive others or ourselves. Yes, ourselves. Much of the dishonesty towards others begins with self-delusion. These false beliefs … Continue reading
The first limb of Yoga is Yama. The Yamas are the abstinence practices for actions from which we should constrain ourselves. The first of these five practices is Ahimsa, non-violence. To practice non-violence we need to start watching ourselves and … Continue reading