Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!#sage #sageflowersDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure, do you step up into your power and be authentic or do you does your shadow take over and try to control others and the situation? 🦚 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 🦚 #shadowwork #shadowworkdeck #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #sovereignty #dominance #personalpower #dailymotivation #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- #sage #sageflowers instagram.com/p/B7jWUgkHdgz/… 12 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: eight limbs of yoga
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
With the first limb of yoga, or Yama, I discussed the abstinence practices for actions from … Continue reading
The fourth and fifth practices of the first limb of yoga are self-control and non-hoarding, respectively. Brahmacharya is a practice of self-control of desire in both thought and action. It is not a practice of suppression, but of becoming ever … Continue reading
The third practice of the first limb of yoga is to live a life of truthfulness and honesty. We should not lie, cheat, or deceive others or ourselves. Yes, ourselves. Much of the dishonesty towards others begins with self-delusion. These false beliefs … Continue reading
The first limb of Yoga is Yama. The Yamas are the abstinence practices for actions from which we should constrain ourselves. The first of these five practices is Ahimsa, non-violence. To practice non-violence we need to start watching ourselves and … Continue reading