Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKkIoJLH4dA/… 6 minutes ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKkGd70n6Ro/… 25 minutes ago
- #kuruk #rip instagram.com/p/CKhItKLnN4B/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: eight limbs of yoga
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
With the first limb of yoga, or Yama, I discussed the abstinence practices for actions from … Continue reading
The fourth and fifth practices of the first limb of yoga are self-control and non-hoarding, respectively. Brahmacharya is a practice of self-control of desire in both thought and action. It is not a practice of suppression, but of becoming ever … Continue reading
The third practice of the first limb of yoga is to live a life of truthfulness and honesty. We should not lie, cheat, or deceive others or ourselves. Yes, ourselves. Much of the dishonesty towards others begins with self-delusion. These false beliefs … Continue reading
The first limb of Yoga is Yama. The Yamas are the abstinence practices for actions from which we should constrain ourselves. The first of these five practices is Ahimsa, non-violence. To practice non-violence we need to start watching ourselves and … Continue reading