Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Remember those seeds I chaotically planted? Well, the garden is now full of lettuces and greens! Check out my Sprouting Intentions & Making Sprouts video on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/h8dYdX2JNZ0Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday April 21, 2021 - Tin - Like the fox, Tin is a playful trickster, who reminds us that in order to be inspired and creative, we have to let go of some rigidity and stubbornness. Tin is also the metal of Jupiter, so bring play into your day and see what luck comes from it!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5bdqEnPIZ/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN5auVCna8B/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CN2ykyinpCX/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: Ahimsa
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
During the Olympic Games most of us are in awe at the strength, … Continue reading