Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!October 25-31 Weekly Reading: It’s a week of making decisions. What to do? What to do? Some things will have to be let go or turned down so we can stand up for what we really want, even if we fear others won’t agree or approve.First time making throat or cough drops, and they turned out ok! See 2nd pic. They came out more caramel consistency instead of hard candy, but that will be the goal for the next batch.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVbwLV8Fegx/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVYTrcDJxw9/… 4 days ago
- It’s a wee bit early to pick these, but then we don’t get frost here typically anyways. These will do as I prepare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: self-confidence
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
This Butterfly Journal post is in conjunction with Blue Butterflies and Me’s 11 Day Clearing from September 11 to the Equinox on September 22. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post at The Heartsongs Blog, and tomorrow’s post at Me, … Continue reading