Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood #lightandshadow #sunandmoon #fullmoonDaily Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding near and dear, but so tightly it is trapping us or blocking us from making a transition or change and from moving forward in a new direction. Release the tight grip to allow in the new. If what is near and dear is to remain, it will. 🔅 Deck: The Children of Litha by @xiahunt 🔅 #childrenoflithatarot #dailytarot #dailycard #dailytarotdraw #letitgo #tarotreadersofig #spirituallifecoach
My YouTube Channel!
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 11 hours ago
- Daily’s Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: self-confidence
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
This Butterfly Journal post is in conjunction with Blue Butterflies and Me’s 11 Day Clearing from September 11 to the Equinox on September 22. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post at The Heartsongs Blog, and tomorrow’s post at Me, … Continue reading