Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- With tonight’s Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse I begin a new Moon Journal. I’m feeling pulled to work more intimate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- A page from my new Book of Mirrors, where I am journaling my most significant journeys and visions and reflecting u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A few cards I pulled at the start of my social media break a couple weeks ago showing I needed time away to get to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: self-help
After much work, research, re-designing, and formatting, I am happy to announce that Butterfly Journal, Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, is now available in both softcover and hardcover versions in full color, including my own butterfly photography! Also in this new edition, … Continue reading
In this Butterfly Journal entry I will briefly discuss the first chakra. See all previous entries here. The root chakra is called Muladhara मूलाधार. Mula, or moola, means root, and thus this first chakra at the base of the spine is the root, … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading