Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ll be live over at the Amethyst Ascension YouTube Channel in about 20 minutes! @amethystascension #interview #letshangoutDaily Oracle Insight for Friday January 24, 2020 - Courage to Take Action vs Forcing Something to Happen - Is there something you’ve procrastinating on or avoiding? See it as an adventure and face the inspiring challenge of it rather than just getting it done for the sake of getting it done. 🖊 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 📖 #courage #procrastination #gettingthingsdone #dailyinspiration #dailymotivation #dailycardreading #dailycardpull #thefinelinescards #thefinelines #personaldevelopment
My YouTube Channel!
- I’ll be live over at the Amethyst Ascension YouTube Channel in about 20 minutes! amethystascension #interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday January 24, 2020 - Courage to Take Action vs Forcing Something to Happen - Is there… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: self-help
After much work, research, re-designing, and formatting, I am happy to announce that Butterfly Journal, Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, is now available in both softcover and hardcover versions in full color, including my own butterfly photography! Also in this new edition, … Continue reading
In this Butterfly Journal entry I will briefly discuss the first chakra. See all previous entries here. The root chakra is called Muladhara मूलाधार. Mula, or moola, means root, and thus this first chakra at the base of the spine is the root, … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading