Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astrology perspective, are up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or directly here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlehb3Z4es2ziXE0ImFVE4dEErwD76Zfy 🌕 #fullmoon #fullmoonsagittarius #fullmoonhoroscope #sagittarius #sagittariusmoon #tarotscope #comingout #beyourauthenticself #vedicastrology #astrology #jyotish #advocateDaily Tarot Insight for Sunday June 16, 2019 - The Hierophant - This directly ties into the message of The Hierophant in this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading if facing others who might not like that we live, have beliefs, or ideas that go against traditions and what is expected of us. Be yourself knowing you can’t please everyone ever. To watch the Weekly Tarot video, visit my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or direct link here: https://youtu.be/pNORy0Dly1g 👨🏽⚖️ Deck: The Children of Litha Tarot by @xiahunt 👩🏻🎨 #thehierophant #hierophanttarot #traditions #beyou #weeklytarotreading #dailyinsight #dailytarot #childrenoflitha #youcantpleaseeveryone
My YouTube Channel!
- The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday June 16, 2019 - The Hierophant - This directly ties into the message of The Hieropha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The Teacher, aka The Hierophant, from my deck Children’s Tarot and companion Guidebook & Coloring Book. 👩🏫 To see… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: kundalini
Recently I have come across a couple of snakes, first on a run a few days ago and then this morning while walking to the dog park. Both of these snakes were dead, which did not alarm me. It reminded … Continue reading
The 26th of the 27 Nakshatras is Uttara Bhadra, spanning from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Pisces/Mina in the Sidereal Zodiac. Uttara, उत्तर, means concluding or higher, i.e. the second part of the two Bhadra Nakshatras, and Bhadra, भद्र, means fortunate, auspicious, pleasant, blessed, and kind. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the … Continue reading
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
In the last post, The Ninth Nakshstra: Ashlesha, I briefly touched on Ashlesha’s symbol, the snake, so I thought this would be a great time to go into the snake symbolism some more. The snake has many dualistic qualities. Across cultures they … Continue reading
In this Butterfly Journal entry I will briefly discuss the first chakra. See all previous entries here. The root chakra is called Muladhara मूलाधार. Mula, or moola, means root, and thus this first chakra at the base of the spine is the root, … Continue reading