Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk #aroundtheneighborhoodDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for meeting up with good friends and like-minded folks, and for merrymaking and celebrating. Enjoy this day to the fullest! 🌺 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌺 #chrysanthemum #flowers #flowerdeck #botanicalcards #threeofcups #social #socialize #dailycard #dailytarotreading #tarot #indietarotdecks
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I found this beautiful Monarch Butterfly with a broken wing. It wasn’t struggling its condition, but seemed to be i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: kundalini
Recently I have come across a couple of snakes, first on a run a few days ago and then this morning while walking to the dog park. Both of these snakes were dead, which did not alarm me. It reminded … Continue reading
The 26th of the 27 Nakshatras is Uttara Bhadra, spanning from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Pisces/Mina in the Sidereal Zodiac. Uttara, उत्तर, means concluding or higher, i.e. the second part of the two Bhadra Nakshatras, and Bhadra, भद्र, means fortunate, auspicious, pleasant, blessed, and kind. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the … Continue reading
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
In the last post, The Ninth Nakshstra: Ashlesha, I briefly touched on Ashlesha’s symbol, the snake, so I thought this would be a great time to go into the snake symbolism some more. The snake has many dualistic qualities. Across cultures they … Continue reading
In this Butterfly Journal entry I will briefly discuss the first chakra. See all previous entries here. The root chakra is called Muladhara मूलाधार. Mula, or moola, means root, and thus this first chakra at the base of the spine is the root, … Continue reading